[wplug] Online Calendar question

Teodorski, Chris teodorski at ppg.com
Tue Oct 11 12:37:40 EDT 2005

Okay -- based on some reading -- I think I've found my approach.  I'll use iCalendar/Apache/WebDAV.  Now my next question -- does anyone know of a decent online calendar that can render said iCalendar files -- if I can find this -- I will wrap my problem up in a nice little bow and call it solved.

Chris