[wplug] Current status of "Distro on a CD"?

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Oct 6 09:47:47 EDT 2005

Thanks for the comments all.  I think I'm going to have 2 piles of
give-aways - a "Known and Reliable" pile of Knoppix and a "Brand X" pile
that I'll determine after playing a bit with a few of the
suggestions....

One question (somewhat unrelated to live CDs) - what does Gentoo
consider ia64?  Is it Itanium, or does that embrace the current P4/Xeon
with EM64T technology?  They have an AMD64 and an x86 release, but I
couldn't find anything specifically identifying where EM64T falls in
those releases.....

Don