[wplug] Linux Audio - MultiTrack recording.

smk at fyi.net smk at fyi.net
Sat Oct 1 09:05:56 EDT 2005

Good morning folks.

After a google and SF search I found a few multitrack recording software
that I would like to try out.  The problem is that I have no clue what
hardware would be suitable for this!  I can only assume that it would be a
soundcard or some kind of interface card.

I never done much with linux audio other than making sure my soundblaster
works.. so I am very new to this arena.  :-)

Any tutorials/recommendations/real life examples would be appreciated.