[wplug] [OT] burning WORM media

beer beer at cmu.edu
Wed Nov 23 10:03:53 EST 2005

Bill

dunno if this is specific enuff for you or not:

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/howto/cdwriting/08.php

Basically from the above, fixation is just a matter of creating the TOC for a session.

I'm glad you asked, I've been trying to understand this myself.  It drives me nuts when xcdroast fails to burn but for some reason still feels the need to fixate the darn disk! :)

If you find more info, please forward to the list.

-b