[wplug] PGHWireless Website Announcement

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Tue Nov 22 00:39:54 EST 2005

 	Hi, All!

 	I put the http://www.pghwireless.net website back up, which was
Pittsburgh's Wireless Community Website. I imported the database from PHP
Nuke, and got some of the initial permissions and environment together.
For those that tuned into one of the previous discussions about blogging
software, I've decided to go with Drupal, which seems to be quite
extensible, and simple to operate. It uses MySQL, and PHP.

 	Although I added the old articles, new RSS items for local
Pittsburgh things, and will be posting other wireless newsie bits, I ask
those of you interested in Wi-Fi, WLAN and MAN to submit links, articles,
pictures, whatever.

 	The old user accounts are in the new system, though some of you
may need to reset your password. There's a link to do that in the login
screen. Enjoy!

--

Drew from Zhrodague
drew at zhrodague.net