[wplug] Could not log into the original home directory after installation

Deliang Shi sdliang02 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 12:43:22 EST 2005

Linux is installed in my notebook, root is /dev/hdc3 and home directory is /dev/hdc6.  After I format /dev/hdc3 and upgrade from FC1 to FC3, another home directory is created on /dev/hdc3  and I can only log into this home directory. I couldn't log into the original home directory on /dev/hdc6.  Both /dev/hdc3 and /dev/hdc6 are mounted.

 Does any body know how to log into the original home directory?

 Sincerely,
 Deliang