[wplug] Contract Job Opportunity...way [OT]

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 12:06:06 EST 2005

Many hiring managers use what specific experience you have as a way to judge
how worthy you might be or perhaps they can't find the time or resources to
get you up to speed on their specialized system/product.

I prefer to hire someone on the basis of HOW they work.
A well motivated and reliable individual will take the time to learn what they
need to know to do their job even on their own time.

I think a person like this is worth a bus load of people with experience who
just show up at work to collect a paycheck.

Just my 0.02 cents.

-Bob