OT: Microcenter Was: Re: [wplug] [OT] Tux Racer

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Mon Nov 7 15:40:43 EST 2005

> Nope, oh how I wish there was a MicroCenter or Fry's here in Pittsburgh.
> Sadly, this was when I lived in Chicago.  I also saw it at their
> Minneapolis store and the Austin Fry's store.  I tend to stock up on
> nerd shopping while visiting family around those cities.

 	Yah, I used to go to the one in Cambridge -- cheap parts, good
selection, and some things you could just go and pick-up, rather than
waiting for shipping from an Internet vendor. Never did get any of those
rebates back, tho. $5 disposable keybards rock.

 	BestBuy, CompUSuck, and GoodWill just aren't cutting it for me.
Luckilly, I don't feel the need to buy geekitoys so often!

--

Drew from Zhrodague
drew at zhrodague.net
http://www.WiFiMaps.com