[wplug] Web logging?

Michael H. Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Thu Nov 3 18:28:58 EST 2005

A lot of this stuff is logged by Apache by default.

You can use a program like Webalizer to analyze the logs and generate
some decent reports.

I know that doesn't help you learn much about PHP or perl, except that
the first step is to see if someone has already solved your problem
(particularly when it comes to Perl.)

Mike