[wplug] wireless card on debian

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Tue May 31 15:10:06 EDT 2005

Steve

First is your router wireless? If so 4 computer connections should not max out any of the common routers currently on the market. I found a lot of information on what cards are compatible by searching google for "wireless debian" I found compatible cards listed and instructions to setup some of them.