[wplug] 64 bit processor

Mike techmike at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:14:49 EDT 2005

I'm running the latest CentOS (www.centos.org <http://www.centos.org>) on my
AMD 64 / 3000+. I have a gb of ram and I'm booting off a WD Raptor so its
pretty quick and smooth.. Everything works too, I can't say as much for my
install of Windows XP 64, which works but it lacks drivers for a LOT of
stuff. For example I cannot print because there is no 64 bit version of my
printer driver.. :/
 CentOS is basically a free / open version of Redhat Enterprise. In fact,
it's binary compatible with RHEL.
 ftp://mirrors.jtlnet.com/centos/4.0/isos/x86_64/
 -Mike