[wplug] 64 bit processor

Hosey, Chester Chester.Hosey at gianteagle.com
Thu May 26 16:13:39 EDT 2005

You might want to clarify architecture (there are many 64-bit ones),
but offhand I believe Debian should support what you've got.

I'm assuming you mean IA64, which is platform supported by Debian.
Just in case, they support Alpha and SPARC-64 as well, although
most of the userspace SPARC apps are 32-bit (not that you'd
generally notice, but...).

Anyone have experience with IA64 distros?

Chet