[wplug] Email disclaimers (WAS Can anybody help?)

DeepBlueGeek dbg at deepbluegeek.com
Wed May 25 10:53:36 EDT 2005

That reminded me of the scene in "Canadian Bacon":

They drive to Toronto in a truck with Canadian slurs spray painted on the
side.  They get pulled over by a Canadian cop who informs them that any
sign must be in both english and french. So they comply, spray paint the
translation slurs next to the originals, and everyone is happy.

Thanks