[wplug] Email disclaimers (WAS Can anybody help?)

Jonathan Billings jsbillings at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:36:58 EDT 2005

On 25 May 2005 09:19:22 -0400, Daniel Caliguire <dcaliguire at cynatek.com> wrote:
> If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us immediately by telephone or by email, and return the
> original message to us at the above email address.

I have to wonder what the lawyers who crafted this disclaimer thought
when they asked for the "original message" to be returned.  It's
email, sent to a mailing list.  The original message was crafted on
some computer at cynatek.

Does anyone else think legalese disclaimers at the end of emails are
getting out of hand?

--
  Jonathan Billings
jsbillings at gmail.com