[wplug] Follow Up: PC Club @ Installfest

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sun May 22 13:56:58 EDT 2005

All:
	I wanted to personally thank everyone who showed up and made the event
a success. I hope everyone enjoyed the amenities courtesy of PC Club. If
you did, please help ensure sponsorship for future events by visiting
the store and speaking with the Sales team or Manager. If you cannot
make it out, take a moment and e-mail them and let them know (contact
information below). Hopefully we can continue to sponsor events in the
future.

http://digitalfreaks.org/~lavalamp/cp/thumbnails.php?album=29

Latif Laari – Regional Manager
llaari at pcclub.com
412.802.7367

Eric Carothers – Sales/MTP
ecarothers at pcclub.com
412.802.7367

Thanks again everyone,

Brian A. Seklecki
PC Club PAPT
"Your local open-source friendly hardware store"(r)
bseklecki at mypcclub.com
lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org