[wplug] free ISP?

Rob Prowel tempest766 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 12:28:36 EDT 2005

> I have no affiliation with them, just very impressed
> with the service
> and price point.  I would still be using them now if
> it was not for the
> fact that my job reimburses me for a high speed
> connection.

This comment got me thinking and wondering about
something.  Let's assume that your company terminates
your employment and you are on long term contract with
your high-speed ISP.  If the company is only
reimbursing you then YOU are responsible for that
contract's obligations, right?  Just something to
think about...