[wplug] free ISP?

Michael Smith michael at smith-li.com
Fri May 20 07:42:01 EDT 2005

I'm sorry, this isn't helpful to you, Zach, but since you brought up
NetZero, I'm gonna rant.

It'd be nice if there were an ISP that were free, but without all the
browser hijacks. NetZero is fairly evil, IMHO. Ads are one thing, but
NetZero goes overboard when it constantly sets the default browser to
I.E. and homepage to netzero.com

...The ads stop when you pay for it, but the hijackery continues...

Thanks for listening,
Mike