Can Asterisk be proxied to Vonage WAS[RE:[wplug]RecommendedVOIPService]

rl_jeffries rl_jeffries at comcast.net
Thu May 19 13:25:26 EDT 2005

Thanks all. The speakeasy option is one that I honestly forgot about. I've
nothing but great things about them, and I will definitely keep this in mind
for the future. The client's already locked into a DSL commitment for a
year, but after that, we may go with this. The voip provision is cool. Looks
like all the broadband providers are going this route. Glad to see that
speakeasy's rates are in the same ball park.

Thanks
Rob