[wplug] OT - anyone need a few hours of consultant work today?

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:58:52 EDT 2005

Sorry about this OT message but I was asked to send this to the list
by another wplugger who can't get to his computer.  He is in NYC and
one of clients need help and he can't make it.  So he wants to see of
anyone on this list is willing to help out.

Details ---

$75/hr. (min. 4 hr of pay.)
The client is in Butler county.
A critial update was applied to a Win 2k box and it broke the inet
daemon.  There is not a fix yet, however, there is a work around.
It's a registry hack but it works.  The hack was done before and the
system worked, but the server was rebooted and is currently done.
This is there Exchange 2000 server, so they need it up and running
ASAP.  If anyone is interested please contact me off list.

Oh, you can google "rasman".  It seems that a lot of people are having
this issue.

Thanks,
Chris Romano