[wplug] Core 3 back to 2

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Mon May 16 13:57:44 EDT 2005

I tried 800x600 and other refresh rates and still have the "broken" windows.
I need to get this working right now so I am going to reinstall Core 2.  I
remember that there is a network bug with Core 2 that requires chmod of a
configuration file.  I have been searching the internet but can no longer
find the bug listed.  Anyone know which configuration file needs chmod'ed?

-laweber