[wplug] Firefox crashing.

Mike techmike at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:20:16 EDT 2005

Try executing Firefox from a console window and leave the window open. When
it crashes you should have some more info in the console window. Should at
least be enough to point you in the right direction.
 I had an issue with .9 doing something very similar, turns out it was
segfaulting whenever it would try to load up certain java applets. That was
fixed for me though when 1.0 came out.
 _Mike