[wplug] OT: "Enough" security

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Mon May 16 11:31:34 EDT 2005

> What about power users? Should those of us with more computer literacy than the average user be more responsible for
> securing our systems?

How could we tell if someone is computer literate enough to be responsible. I know of people who have more than average skill in on area of IT with little or no idea of security besides not using there dog's name as a password. In my opinion the only place where responsibility can be placed with any hope of a provable accountability is at the provider level. That is probably as granular as accountability can go on an individual basis.