[wplug] Slightly OT - DirecTV Receivers

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 20:59:04 EDT 2005

I have 2 new DirecTV Receivers sitting around my apartment.  I looked
up the model on Ebay and they were only going for $5 dollars at most,
not really worth the hassle.

They are both RCA model DRD435RH
I still have the access cards, remotes, and instructions (I'm using
some of the video cables).  I figured someone who already has a DirecTV
system might want one for a spare bedroom.

They are free to a good home.  My only request is to meet up at some
coffee shop near where I live (Shadyside).

Email me off list if you are interested.  Thanks...

Yahoo! Mail