[wplug] FC3 Manual

DeepBlueGeek dbg at deepbluegeek.com
Sat May 14 00:33:48 EDT 2005

I haven't used this version of the book I'm going to recommend, but I do
have a copy of the RedHat 9 book.

Red Hat Fedora Linux 3 Bible

I would consider it a newbies reference guide to getting around in FC.
It does not go in depth on things, it stays pretty general and even
includes a copy of the OS on CDs.