[wplug] [Fwd: BSDCan 2005 - Hyper threading considered harmful]

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri May 13 08:44:26 EDT 2005

Yes it is good to know what windows are left unlocked for some one to
hack into (ok yes a bad pun put in there)

Also I go on the premis that if 1 account on a computer has been
compromised, all them are, then I will just blast the system (call me
paranod if you want) but yes I do agree with you Cameron, we do need to
know this stuff.