[wplug] UML programs for linux

Dave Neuer mr_fred_smoothie at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 13:02:39 EDT 2005

--- "Michael P. O Connor" <mpop at mikeoconnor.net>
wrote:
> Good something that can do UML 2.0 Sequence Diagram,
> don't need any
> revererse engineering, we do all ready have the
> program but we need to
> leave some details out since this will be sent out
> of house, so I need
> to control what goes in, so something that will just
> let me draw out on
> the computer what I will draw out on paper first.

Hmmm. Dia sounds like it would be a fit, except it
just does static diagram types right now.

ArgoUML might be your best bet (Together from Borland
is rather a hog, and is expensive unless you're using
the stripped down version -- which is stripped down,
though I can't remember precisely which features are
stripped out).

There's always whiteboards + digital photos...

Dave