[wplug] Install session May 21st

Rob Prowel tempest766 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 01:36:50 EDT 2005

--- Brandon Kuczenski <brandon at 301south.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005, Michael A. Smith wrote:
>
> > Andy Johnson wrote:
> >
> >> I am interested in getting Slackware Linux(I

> I disagree.  There's nothing that says you can't use
> a UI-geared distro
> with a focus on command-line usage.

"What you see is what you get" is a bad concept...We
want a "you asked for it, you got"...TECO, to be
precise.  It has been suggested that a TECO command
line more closely resembles transmission line noise
than readable text.

from "Real Programmers Dont Use Pascal"  Datamation,
July 1983.

Some truths are timeless...