[wplug] Recommended VOIP Service

Wed May 11 11:05:35 EDT 2005

You are correct. It used to integrate but Vonage stopped allowing it and
blocks it.

Unfortunately I have yet to find a stable VoIP provider that works with
Asterisk and also has a 412 DID.

SixTel (iax.cc) offers 412, its pretty stable but it does go down or ring
busy at times and they charge 1.7 cents a minute for incoming or outgoing
calls.

LiveVoip is nice for outgoing at 1.2 cents a minute, but they are AWFUL for
inbound.

Nufone is great but they are not accepting new signups and do not offer 412
DIDs.

VoiceConduits supposedly offers 412 DIDs, but they failed to produce when I
ordered and never offered a refund (their provider went belly up a few
months back).

BroadVoice is supposedly good, offers 412 DID, and offers an unlimited
incoming plan for $6-10 I think.

Ryan