[wplug] Thunderbird and Ubuntu 5.04

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Tue May 10 21:47:55 EDT 2005

Hi I just installed Ubuntu 5.04 a week ago and found a problem maybe
someone can help me with. Evolution was install by default, which I do
not care to much for and I could not find any where to make it not the
default mail program after I installed Thunderbird I uninstalled
Evolution and Thunderbird works great but the tab in preferences to make
it the default is grayed out, does anyone know anywhere else it can be
set in the files or ?  Thanks Ed

--
This email created using Ubuntu 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog"with no
help needed from Micro$oft.