[wplug] Firefox crashing.

Karlos Abel k.abel at voidship.net
Tue May 10 11:41:12 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 10:29, Jason Carr wrote:

Wow, you weren't kidding.  Thanks for the tip.

(Gecko:12305): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 5342
(gtk_widget_get_parent_window): assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

(Gecko:12305): Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line 819
(gdk_window_is_viewable): assertion `window != NULL' failed

(Gecko:12305): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 4320
(gtk_widget_get_parent): assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
/usr/bin/firefox: line 254: 12305 Segmentation fault      $MOZ_PROGRAM
$MOZ_LANG

It sure didn't like me.  Now to google this happy little trick.

Thanks again!

Yours,
Karl