[wplug] Fedora Core 3 internet connection

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Tue May 10 07:52:52 EDT 2005

Is your network interface active on startup or are you activating it on logon (or after). I ran into this problem on a laptop I was starting with the wireless and wired ethernet inactive then choosing my connection after that. I put the localhosts(127.0.0.1) entry in the /etc/hosts file and it stopped it.