[wplug] Firefox crashing.

Karlos Abel k.abel at voidship.net
Mon May 9 22:18:24 EDT 2005

After a recent upgrade to Firefox 1.0.3, the entire program started crashing
when I click 'save as' on any link, image file, or follow a link to an FTP
location.  I click link or right-click -> Save As and Firefox just
disappears.  Googling hasn't turned up much and I'm not really familiar with
Bugzilla enough to use it well, despite some trying.

Here's my question:  I'd like to know where I could look to find any evidence
of what's going on.  I have no idea where to start looking.  /var/log didn't
turn up a lot, or at least not the way I looked.  Any ideas?

Of course, if anyone knows what's going on... any help would be appreciated.
--
Karl Abel
k.abel at voidship.net
http://www.voidship.net

"I think I'm better than all the people who
are trying to reform me" -- Paul Butterfield