[wplug] searching lots of dirs?

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Sun May 8 12:06:43 EDT 2005

Hey all- just read the man page for locate, and am building the locatedb
file for my system (the file didn't exist, so I ran locate.updatedb). As the
file is being built, a number of directories are returning permission
errors... I ran the command from my user account- should I have done this as
root?
Thanks,
Doug