[wplug] Print Sharing

Patrick Weber paw160 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 10:47:15 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have recently installed Fedora Core 3 on both my laptop and a desktop
PC.  The desktop is connected a Lexmark Z51 printer and that works
fine.  I selected sharing in the printer configuration to share the
printer to all hosts.  My problem is using the printer with my laptop
via our wireless network.

When I look at the printer configuration on the laptop I can see that
Fedora has detected the printer from the other machine and I am able to
select it.  However, when I print the job queues but never prints.  The
status stays "unknown" or "sending".

I am guessing that this is network related as opposed to printer related.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat