[wplug] Philly - Wi, Pitts - NoWi

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:48:48 EDT 2005

Our governor also seems to favor Philadelphia over Pittsburgh. We have
a much higher density of research universities, hospitals, and
technology companies than Philadelphia. I'm surprised there isn't a
UPMC WiFi in Oakland for all the UPMC entities to share data.
Pittsburgh's perceived status, whether fair or not, as a financially
inept, grossly mismanaged city certainly doesn't help things either.
Perhaps people will wake up during the next election but I'm not
holding out much hope as the city has been pretty much 1 Party for
past 60 years.

Zach

<><
http://yoda.t35.com