[wplug] On the subject of wardriving... [OT]

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Wed Mar 30 10:50:39 EST 2005

> 3) It ain't wrong until you get caught.
I have to differ on you this, there are things that are just plain wrong
even if you don't get caught [I am not talking about wardriving here, I
am just attacking this statement]  If I were to steal something and
never get caught, does that make the theft I would have commited correct
JUST because I did not get caught.  If I were to murder some one and
never get caught, does it make it not wrong???

There are things that are just wrong in of themselfs [again I am not
talking about wardriving, since it is not really setaled on the def
alown I will refain from saying one way or the other ONLY in this message.]
--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
http://www.mikeoconnor.net