[wplug] On the subject of wardriving...

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Tue Mar 29 16:04:24 EST 2005

That is another issue all together, but you are right, you are making it
easer for people that want to break in to wireless access points for
free access, to be able to do it.  But that is a differient can of worms.

> I am not sure of the legal issues and have not had time to look into
them _yet_ but don't any of you think that by mapping insecure (and
secure) WiFi networks on a webpage is making it pretty easy for people
who plan to use others networks in an illegal manner to get started.
What you are doing may not be criminal but you don't seam to think about
the problems you may be causing these people you map out.