[wplug] On the subject of wardriving...

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Mon Mar 28 18:52:10 EST 2005

Contrast this with what West Virginia is attempting:

It seemed like not too long ago that there were a lot of projects here
in Pittsburgh that might fall under the category of municipal wifi (ie,
ThreeRivers.net, etc.)  Hopefully those are still alive and grandfathered.

I am really getting sick of Verizon.  There customer service sucks.
Their prices suck.  And they are writing legislation.

This is going to be the week I go all VoIP, hopefully...

Sorry for the top-post, but its dinner time.

Mike