[wplug] wireless vs non?

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Mon Mar 28 16:01:01 EST 2005

True, and that is what I am tring to say, you can not have a secure
network if some one really wants in, you just want to make your network
pointless to get into, as I said before be more secure then the other
open networks (not that hard to do these days now) so that the war
drivers will pass over you and go to the network with the ssid's of
"linksys" or "dlink"