[wplug] wireless vs non?

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 28 15:33:02 EST 2005

Wired networked of any kind require physical access to become a part of the
network or see the traffic.
Wireless networks are in the air and can be picked up a sometimes
substantial distances and if left insecure it's like handing out long cat5
cables to people you don't know so they can use your network.

So, IMHO, wireless networks are inherently less secure.

-Rick Farina