[wplug] Breakin attempts against the nobody account

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Mon Mar 28 12:37:54 EST 2005

	As a dial-up user it's a real issue - there are times when my
"apparent b/w" is so bad it's like being back on 1200 baud... It's one
thing to have a firewall to turn away all this crap, but it would sure
be better if the ISPs got rid of it in the first place..... I say if
you're a problematic "port scanner" you get banned from the ISP - but
money talks so I doubt this will ever happen en masse, ISP are not about
to start to kick off users willy-nilly.

Don