[wplug] On the subject of wardriving...

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Mon Mar 28 11:59:11 EST 2005

I am a little confused on wardriving. I was jumped on a few months ago by this list because I (with the companies permission) broke into there networks to find weeknesses. Now the same list considers it reactionary that people are concerned if someone rides around in his little "geek squad" VW and find clients by breaking into there networks and showing them what he can do before he asks for money to fix it. Where is the guy that called me an extortioninst why isn't he speaking up about this practice?