[wplug] Yet Another Windows on Linux Question

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Sun Mar 27 15:29:00 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Michael A. Smith wrote:

> I would like to find a way to run I.E. 5.5 *and* 6 on my Linux box so I
> can test the websites I build. Here are some of the things I'm wondering:

If you happen to find a solution, I'd love to know what it is.  I
frequently run into problems with some javascript or stylesheets not
working on MSIE and I don't have a windows machine here.

I occasionally sneak onto someone's MS server via Terminal Services (using
rdesktop) and use their IE.  But this isn't the best thing I could be
doing.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)                                           ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.net <--personal | http://www.sugapablo.com  <--music   ]