[wplug] Re: [wplug-bsd] BSDCan in Ottawa

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 24 11:38:19 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:31:14 -0500
Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> I don't know if an official announcement has been made on this list yet,
> so I apologize if this is redundant.

No announcement has been made on these lists to my knowledge.

> BSDCan will be held in Ottawa, Canada on May 13, 14.  Tom Rhodes and I
> went last year and it was a lot of fun.  I've already made plans for this
> year, and I know that Beth Lynn is planning to go as well.

Yes, lots of fun.

> Check out the web site for details.  I hope other WPLUGers are able to
> attend:
>
> http://www.bsdcan.org

My apologies for not riding up with everyone.  Last night
Michael Lucas pushed for me to attend and the project has offered
me some money for this attendance.  So apparently Ash (local
OpenBSD/FreeBSD guy) and I will be there!

BTW: Some of my writing is being used for the Slackware handbook,
pretty cool eh?

--
Tom Rhodes