[wplug] MythTV

tom watson watsontj at switch.com
Thu Mar 24 10:06:07 EST 2005

Michael Semcheski wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A person I work with and myself were thinking about setting up some
> MythTV boxes.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could give me some good recommendations on
> hardware for them.

If you're interested there is a Pittsburgh MUG, we meet every Wednesday,
there is only a couple of us so not to intimidating..
http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/Pittsburgh_20MUG

also, if you're bored my myth box sits here
http://www.shadysidesupercomputingcenter.com/cgi-bin/mythtv-recorded_programs.cgi
http://www.shadysidesupercomputingcenter.com/cgi-bin/mythtv-status.cgi

--
...the basic process is to fling yourself at the nearest planet, and to execute lifesaving procedures when it is apparent you have scant seconds to live if you don't. By and large these procedures are successful, but they're something short of 100%

Tucker: A plan? Aw man, I hate plans, that means we're gunna have to do stuff, can't we just have a strategy or mission statement?

Time to serve: 0 years, 3 months, 8 days