[wplug] Ever heard of UNIM?

J Aaron Farr farra at apache.org
Wed Mar 23 11:13:34 EST 2005

Hello all.

Hey, I've got a family member who decided to buy a "business website" with
a hosting company called UNIM (http://unimllc.com and I think
http://unimweb.com).  Anyway, they sell a pretty basic web hosting service
that includes a simple "shopping cart" and product database support along
with an online wysiwyg site editor + templates, and so on for around
$30.00 a month.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here had heard of 'em before and knows
anything about their service.  Looks like they're running everything linux
and apache.  Their web site "admin" software uses some ".em" extension
which I'm not familiar with (I'm guessing it's just php).

jaaron