[wplug] Quote of the day

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:53:00 EST 2005

I'm up for seeing a regexp talk, too. Many ages ago I gave a talk on
awk and sed, but I didn't go too deeply into regular expressions.

I don't use awk or sed for work anymore, but regular expressions are
still useful to me. Even in the MS world, there are plenty of
free/gratis text editors that use Perl 5-style regular expressions.

[...]

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>