[wplug] The Ultimate Desktop II

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Mar 21 09:45:38 EST 2005

This feature is ALREADY in Linux if you are using KDE desktop and KDM as your
X session manager.

Just click on switch user on the KDE main menu to start a new session while
the old session is left in it's current state.

If a session (or sessions) is already running, KDM will ask if you want an
already running session (and show the user) or if you want to create a new
session.

Is that not what you were looking for?

-Bob