[wplug] local hardware source

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:08:50 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:59:37 -0500, Belcher, Christopher B.
<cbelcher at ccac.edu> wrote:
> I'm not aware of these folks owning a store on Carson St., but the owners of the other locations are Russian. What's your experience with them?
> CBB

the a2z guy on carson st. seemed knowledgeable and was helpful though
one if one is not a novide they can save a lot of money via
pricewatch.com, ebay etc...
i only use a local shop if i have a sudden equipment failure and need
something asap or just want to browse and make a naughty impulse
purchase :)

zach