[wplug] Cesar Cipher C program help

Arnaud Loos arnaud at arnaudloos.com
Wed Mar 9 21:42:51 EST 2005

While realizing that this is a linux list I'm fairly certain that there are
some C guru's out there who can help me, although anyone above the level of
novice could probably answer my questions.

I won't bore anyone (or embarrass myself) by posting code but I'm attempting
to write a C program known as a Cesar Cipher. Essentially reading a sentence
from a prompt and then encrypting it by shifting the letters by a certain
amount (i.e. 'A' + 2 = 'C').

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to exchange a few emails with
me off list and help me with a few points I'm getting stuck at. Yes, it is a
class assignment and no, I don't expect you to write my code for me.

Thanks.

Arnaud-